The DIVERSIFY-project organization
- Demo of stacked diversity. We have deployed a JS application that runs on top of a diversified web server: https://github.com/DIVERSIFY-project/diversify-demos.
- Demo of a smart application for urban routing. We have implemented an application on top of GraphHopper to provide routing information, considering environmental data gathered through participatory sensing: GreenWay.
- Source code diversity synthesis. We experiment a novel form of software diversification, which consists in synthesizing variants of a program, which exhibit the same expected behavior, but have different implementations. These variants are called sosies and the sosie synthesis prototype is based on AST rewriting: https://github.com/DIVERSIFY-project/sosies-generator. The programs that we use for sosiefication are available here.
- Diversity controller. This is a tool that implements different strategies to control the emergence of diversity in a software architecture model: Disco.
- Java loops perforation. We have implemented a prototype for loop perforation in Java programs: https://github.com/DIVERSIFY-project/loop-perforation. This is based on the paper by Misailovic et al. Quality of service profiling
- Diversity emergence simulation. We experiment the mergence of diversity in bipartite software relations and the role of diversity on the robustness of software interactions, in the presence of perturbations. These experiments are performed in a multi-agent simulation platform. https://github.com/DIVERSIFY-project/Diversim